Monday, April 5, 2010

Special Correspondent to the War of the Roses

OK - this is going to look a little odd at first, but I think it's going to work out all right

I'm typing this on the virtual keyboard of my new iPad. The feel and process are a little new and I may yet find myself moving over to Word Press, which has an app custom built for the iPad but so far I've managed to get it tondo pretty much everything I've wanted it to do.

I may yet wind up switching over to WordPress, which has a custom-built app for the iPad. We shall see.

Meanwhile life goes on.

Tonight being the First Monday of the month I had my twin arts experiences - Naked Shakespeare and the Geek Chorus at Geno's.

The Wine Bar hosted the Bard's group. Tonight was the second annual Shakespearean smack down in which the group split in two and presented dual performances of the same selections. One team was in red - York - and one in white. That would be Lancaster.

After each pairing the crowd voted by holding the appropriately colored - or coloured - sign. Needless to say ( but I'll say it - it was perfect mayhem.

After that the Geek Chorus at Geno's Rock Bar was almost an anticlimax.

Almost.

Excepting that they chose an amazing film called "The Pink Angels" which was about the exploits of a gay gang of bikers. The film was from the very late 70's - the bikers were timeless.

Don't say my life is a rut - pardon the expression...

No comments: