Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Seventy-Five degrees in the shade an hour into the full moon


Well, actually it's not a full moon but it might as well be, the streets are so active and mad.

This is the first really warm evening we've had this Spring. I don't know quite what to do. There is a new piece waiting on my computer, waiting for me to thin it out and restructure the second section ...

... no, strike that. There is a second section waiting to be written. As usual I've got too many ideas to work with, the road has too many forks, twists and turns in it.

In it's own way this not a bad state of affairs. It only becomes a problem when you think that any piece works best when the seams don't show - maybe on a nicely worn pair of silk stockings, but not much else.

It's a new kind of piece for me and a good challenge.

Maybe if I play my cards right I'll actually manage to meet it.


-- Post From My iPad

No comments: