Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Town Has A Library That Changes Color


It has been a long, involved, not really average day.

I should be editing my birthday tango, gearing up for the next piece. I wish I could write about all the extraordinary people I work with - it's not really professional, and, frankly, there are just too damned many of them.

Even the people I see every day seem to blossom on occasion: they tell a joke or answer a question - I have a lot of questions - or just have an interesting way of peeling an orange.

So here, at the end, I'm finishing up this post, having walked back from Bard Coffee, stopping at Enzo to chat and generally enjoying a world full of interesting people.


So there is the redone façade of the Portland Library, glowing bright in Monument square. Very lovely, very dramatic and aliteral beacon of literacy in the center of the town.



-- Post From My iPad

No comments: