Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Live from the Empire - 9:15 p.m.


Chellie Pingree has made her first appearance upstairs.  It was an acknowledgement of everyone's hard work and Obama's apparent taking of the state.

The signs were quite nice and there was a great, happy energy in the room.

One of my former students and her dad are here.  They've hit the buffet and are schmoozing the crowd.

I've been trying to get logged onto the official state of Maine site to get more immediate information but the internet connection I'm using is too weak.

The MPBN stringer sitting next to meet just commented that it's looking like a landslide.  I'm inclined to agree - but not willing to roll down that incline.

There is a flouncy little red haired fireball, I'd guess about 7 years old who is skipping through the crowd and having a great time being made much of by the crowd.

Sadly it looks like question one - which will yank a great deal of funding from health insurance in the state - seems to be passing.  maybe that will change but I'm not sure.

No comments: