Monday, June 9, 2008

Waiting for the dance to start

What an interesting way to live one's life.

I'm playing phone tag with a possible new job - and a possible new life.  It would be so cool to go to a new place while staying in the old place.

So, in the days since my last post I've taught a man how to speak...and not shout.

I've taught kids how to see what they're looking at 

I've taught kids how to hear what they're listening to.

I've escaped from something - something that was holding me back and I wish I had time, right now, sitting here in the NorthStar, to tell you what it was.

But it's fluttering inside, like a bird getting ready to fly out of a nest its already left.

It's amazing how you either keep up with this or you have to speak metaphorically and try to sum things up.

Well, we shall see.....