Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Burst of Uncharacteristic Gravity


A spot of tea - and photography.

At Bard Coffee on St. Patrick's Day. I suppose I should be out drinking - heavily - but the late afternoon and twilight have been so pretty that I've been seduced into taking my camera and going to wander around downtown.

I saw the stumble-through of the second act of Inuk last night. This gives me a chance to see the final moves and transitions in the show - well, the current final positions.

So tonight, when I'm done with my cup of tea and done with this blog post I'm going to hi myself up and over the hill to my apartment. I also want to do some tango at the practica and if that's going to happen I have to bustle.

The pictures are here. Embed them as you will.

I'm seeing a lot of police cars belting by the street, in both directions. I hope no one has gotten in trouble.


No comments: